(716) 480-5348 ~ Zachary.firstname.lastname@example.org
College graduate who worked his way through school seeks entry level opportunity in a finance-related setting. Willing to learn from the ground up, use administrative, organizational, technical and computer experience to impact the business immediately. Ethical. Trustworthy. Detail oriented. Client-facing. Highly skilled in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experienced in both Mac and Windows OS. Tenured in applications including CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and ATS (Applicant Tracking Software) tools.
State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Concentration: Finance
Liberty Solutions, Inc. – Orchard Park, NY
Data analyst January 2011 – Present
- Assist in the coordination and refining of administrative processes to enhance efficiency
- Housing and cleansing data in Microsoft excel to provide in an organized fashion
- Sourcing information to provide up-to-date information; email and location of current clients
- Coordinate meeting with executive leaders to enhance features nationwide
- Developed the spreadsheet of all of clients information for sales and recruiting purposes
- Interact with a wide range of business professionals to help accomplish company goals
Capital Management Services – Buffalo, NY
Counselor/Agent June 2010 – September 2010
- Processed client data to ensure that information was accurate and that proper procedures were being followed.
- Maintained and organized company documents for collection and processing purposes.
- Founding Father of the Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity at the University at Buffalo.
- Member of the Philanthropy Board, which coordinates with the Hoop for Hearts Foundation.
- Coordinate with another fraternity to raise over $ 6,000 for the organization and establish the Hoops for Hearts 3 vs 3 Tournament
- Member of the Alumni Board that actively communicates with former University at Buffalo professionals.
- Apple Mac OS, Windows XP, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, SmartSearch , Go-To-Meeting.